top of page



"We are proud to assist the brave men and women who have served our country."

We have four years of experience serving our veterans with the hearing aids. To receive hearing aids through the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs, you must first register at the health Administration/enrollment section of the VA Medical Center of your choice. 

For claims for hearing loss and tinnitus

                Webb Country

                Veteran’s Office

                (956) 523 4399

For Hearing Aids

                Authorization is required

VA Clinic

                4692 N. Barlett 

               (956) 523-7850

Balance Assessment

                VA Clinic

                4692 N. Barlett 

               (956) 523-7850

Cerumen Management (Wax Removal)


“To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day."


bottom of page